Welcome to the online version of the Level 1 Certified Wellness Coordinator (CWC) Program
We hope that this online skill-oriented learning experience will enable you to feel confident designing a worksite wellness program for any work organisation.
There are two different ways to take this course;
- Online Training.
- Webinar Training.
This Course Workbook is for the online training and is the full comprehensive course that can be accessed at any time through your account on our website.
The Need for Wellness Coordinators
An increasing number of employers and corporations focus on employee health and wellness in order to get their employees and plan members to engage in healthy behavior as a way to reduce healthcare and health insurance costs and expenses.
In turn, an increasing amount of employers are looking for human resources and benefits professionals with experience in employee health and wellness programs. This need will only increase as more employers expand their wellness programs. Every corporate culture is different and therefore wellness programs must be uniquely created for each specific corporate culture.
Provide learners with the knowledge, skills, behaviours and attitude. an individual will need to create and run implement a successful wellness program within a company.
At the end of his course the learners will be able to:
- Understand and identify with the concept of employee health and wellness.
- Able to address and share information on a range of health and wellness topics including: chronic and non-communicable diseases affecting the current workforce.
- Be able to apply the principles of time management and strategic planning.
- Learn & Apply the principles of wellness coordinator in the workplace.
- See the Curriculum tab (above) for more info.
- Human Resource practitioners.
- Workplace Health & Wellness Practitioners.
- Individuals seeking advanced evidence based training and accreditation in the wellness field.
- Occupational Health & Safety Practitioners.
- Government Representatives or consultants.
- Health & Allied Health Professionals.
- Post-graduate students.
- Workplace Health & Wellness.
- Providers including those looking to update their skills and knowledge of their service delivery teams. This include Wellness Consultants, Wellness Specialists, Workplace Health/Wellness Coaches, Health Educators, Well-Being Engagement Consultants, and Health Promotion Coordinators.
Our online certification programs include over 10 hours of instruction, as well as readings, and casebook exercises to ensure you master the material that will improve your career and program success. Go at your own pace, and level-up your skill-set!
The course is suited to current & aspiring managerial staff from all industries and backgrounds.