Welcome to the online version of the Level 2 Certified Wellness Program Manager (CWPM)
We hope that this online skill-oriented learning experience will enable you to feel confident designing a worksite wellness program for any work organisation.
CWPM, or WellCert Level 2 builds on skills laid down in Level 1 to scale your impact. Level 2 covers key topics that larger, more complex organizations face every day. Key topics include vendor selection, measuring ROI, and biometric screening.
Our approach is highly-practical, focusing most instructional time preparing you to deliver results. You can take CWPM Level 2 Online at your own pace.
This Course Workbook is for the online training and is the full comprehensive course that can be accessed at any time through your account on our website at www.wellcosa.org.
The Need for Wellness Coordinators
An increasing number of employers and corporations focus on employee health and wellness in order to get their employees and plan members to engage in healthy behavior as a way to reduce healthcare and health insurance costs and expenses.
In turn, an increasing amount of employers are looking for human resources and benefits professionals with experience in employee health and wellness programs. This need will only increase as more employers expand their wellness programs. Every corporate culture is different and therefore wellness programs must be uniquely created for each specific corporate culture.
Provide learners with the knowledge, skills, behaviours and attitude. an individual will need to create and run implement a successful wellness program within a company.
1: CWPM Orientation
2: Enhancing Program Results through AMSO
3: Overcoming Stakeholder Objections
4: Managing Vendor Relationships
5: Maximizing Participation
6: Using Wellness Incentives
7: Using Self-Service Technology for Wellness
8: Using Bio-Metric Screening and Coaching
9: Budgeting for Wellness
10: Analyzing Wellness Program Results and Return
11: Optimizing Wellness Program Results and Return
12: Addressing Well-Being
13: Building Employee Trust
14: CWPM Exam Part 1 (Online)
15: CWPM Evaluation (Online)
- Human Resource practitioners.
- Workplace Health & Wellness Practitioners.
- Individuals seeking advanced evidence based training and accreditation in the wellness field.
- Occupational Health & Safety Practitioners.
- Government Representatives or consultants.
- Health & Allied Health Professionals.
- Post-graduate students.
- Workplace Health & Wellness.
- Providers including those looking to update their skills and knowledge of their service delivery teams. This include Wellness Consultants, Wellness Specialists, Workplace Health/Wellness Coaches, Health Educators, Well-Being Engagement Consultants, and Health Promotion Coordinators.
The course is suited to current & aspiring managerial staff from all industries and backgrounds.