Learn from International Workplace Wellness Experts
The Creating Healthier Workplaces consist of more than 6 hours of interviews with international corporate wellness experts. It is the foundation and starting point to learn more about why there is a need for a healthy workplace, understanding the concept of a healthy workplace, how to make the business case for wellness and the WHO framework for a healthy workplace.
Six (6) Hours of expert interviews with international renowned Corporate Wellness professionals.
What key “how-to” skills will be learned during each course?
See the details below for the outline of the course.
Can I have more information?
For more information on our Courses & Training – Contact Us.
International Wellness Experts:-
- William McPeck: Understanding the Concept of a Healthy Workplace
- Dr Steven Aldana: Making the Case for Workplace Wellness
- Larry Chapman: How to Drive and Increase Participation in Worksite Wellness Programs
- Dr Nalini Saligram: How to Implement a Successful Workplace Wellness Program
- Katrina Walton: Healthy, Wealthy And Wise: The Business Case For Investing In Workplace Wellness
- Wolf Kirsten: The WHO Healthy Workplace framework and the requirements for Workplace Certification
- Jim Strohecker: The Need to Address Whole Person Wellness in Workplace Wellness Programs
- Miriam Senft: Addressing the other 50% – Women in the Workplace
- Mari Ryan: Well-Being as a Talent Management Strategy
- Larry Chapman: The Need for Incentives in Workplace Wellness Programs
- Dr Martin Combrinck: Creating Healthier Workplaces for All