Our online certification programs include over 10 hours of instruction, as well as readings, and casebook exercises to ensure you master the material that will improve your career and program success. Go at your own pace, and level-up your skillset!
Online Certifications include a FREE optional one-on-one professional coaching session with Dr Martin Combrinck, the CEO of WELLCOSA and the presenter of WellCert.
Online participants also receive:
* A hard copy of the 220+ page Course Workbook and a cover letter within 3 to 5 working days.
* Immediate 24/7 access to the online Orientation Module and its downloadable attachments.
* Immediate 24/7 access to the twelve (12) additional online modules that provide the bulk of the technical content of the program.
From the Orientation Module download the following three documents:
* An electronic copy of the Course Workbook.
* For Levels 2-4, an electronic copy of the Casebook* with the exercises to be completed by the participant.
* An electronic copy of the Course Evaluation Survey to be completed by the participant.
* After completing each module, a ten-question True-False quiz must be completed with a minimum of 80% correct answers.
* Certification requires finishing all learning modules and completing the Exam and/or CaseBook and Course Evaluation. An e-Certificate suitable for mounting is then sent to each successful participant. (The Casebook is an electronic document where the participants complete the application of each skill to a specific case organisation).
* All purchases on our website are non-transferrable. The purchaser must be the end or ultimate user.
Prerequisites: There are no educational, work or program management requirements for Levels 1 through 4 of the WellCert Program. The prerequisites for each level of certification are the preceding levels.